Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Sometimes I Channel my Inner Stripper

Certain songs come on the radio and I lose complete control.
Pick a song talking about “making it rain on them hoes” or “making it clap with no hands” and I can guarantee that I will forget that I am a lady!
I’m sitting in the car and this song comes on. I start listening to the words and it is rather vulgar, especially the un edited version, and the longer it plays, the more I start to like it. I was in my car all by myself and I was almost embarrassed as to how I was seriously getting into the song. As soon as it was over, I immediately flipped on some Amy Grant as my penance for enjoying the foolishness I made myself endure. I was really acting like Jesus didn’t just witness my behavior while the song played.
After 3 songs of Amy Grant played, I had to sit and think. Me liking this type of music is not something new. Or is it??
Um. No. it’s not. Then I began to compile a mental list of my top 10 favorite stripper songs:
#10 Nelly "Tip Drill": “it must be your ass but it aint cho face, I need a tip drill.” Super degrading towards women, but, I think this song got me through all the lame college parties.
#9 T Cash “Spread ya legs, Arch ya back”: I have no idea what the words are to this song, but I sing it loudly as if I wrote the song myself.
#8 Travis Porter ”Make it rain trick”: Another song with lyrics I sing loud that are probably completely incorrect.
#7 2 Chainz “Yeah I love them strippers”: Super self explanatory.
#6 2 Chainz “Birthday Song”: No need to discuss this song. You've heard it. It's the poo. So take a big whiff.
#5 Too Short “Shake that monkey”: Imagine this ringtone going off in church. Even worse. Imagine not being embarassed when it happened.
#4 T pain “ In love with a stripper” : Just hearing T pain on auto tune is entertainment enough me.
#3 Huey “Pop lock and drop it” : "Toot that thang of Mami make it work." You cant tell me that doesnt get you excited!
#2 Lil Jon “ Bounce that Ass”: Whether or not you have an ass is completely irrelevant when this song comes on. You just keep going until the song goes off. Or maybe keep dancing when the song goes off. It just depends how you're feeling.
#1 Juicy J “Bands will make her dance”: Clearly a new song that has been released, but if this song comes on Pandora while I'm in the gym, I think I could run on the treadmill forever!
I know, I know, you’re wondering, how long did it take for me to compile this list? Less than minutes to be exact! Unfortunately, I’ve been fully aware that I have a weird addiction to stripper songs and I thought it was high time that I expressed them to the world, in hopes that someone would be able to provide me with a remedy to get rid of this sick fetish! Any suggestions? What are some guilty pleasure songs of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment