Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Just When I Thought It Was Over (part two)

So what ended up happening after I received the last text message?
I went back and forth and back forth and originally I was not going to respond to the madness of that text. I was secretly hoping that one of the other 10 girls that were texted in addition to me would be dumb enough to reply all and spill the beans on what really happened with their relationship with Sean. Or Frank. Or whatever his name really is. I was thinking, this girl is not going to be happy with anything that I have to tell her, whether it’s good or bad. I’m going to let it go and not respond. What exactly would my purpose be?
I’m scrolling through every single phone number that is listed and I noticed that I was the only Texas girl listed on the text. As a matter of fact, I was the only one listed out of state. Everyone else had a Manhattan cell phone number. On that alone I was amazed! New York is even bigger than I thought! Where I live, via 6 degrees of separation, I’m pretty sure he would have dug himself a nice little hole within the first 6 months of his lies. I know somebody would have known somebody and he would have been cold busted! Oh to dream….
But anyway. I finally decided to give the girl a little closure and text her back what went down between Sean and I. I wrote her:
                “I lift you up in prayer. Sean and I met in Florida and he later visited Texas. We reunited in New York when I visited some family there in 2009. He stood me up with no explanation. It was evident something was awry. He was leaving his paralegal career and completing his forensic science studies at the time. I do not believe in pre marital relations for religious reasons, so we were never intimate. It’s good to confirm my suspicions. I wish you all the best at this difficult juncture.”
She texted me back in less than 5 minutes with:
                “Thank you so much. I have never been hurt like this and I need all the prayer I can get. Thank you. “
So I gave the girl some of closure she wanted.
Oh. I did “leave out” the part to where he told me he was a paralegal but I later found out he was really a file manager at a law firm. Funny right? I think that was majority of the reason that he decided to stop talk to me, especially since I have relatives that are attorneys in New York and in New Jersey and he was most definitely going to be found out with the quickness. I guess everything happens for a reason right?
 I haven’t heard from him in weeks. He’s been trying his hardest to face time me but he has horrible timing so I’m never available when he tries to contact me. Maybe that’s for the better huh? I’ll tell you this though, I have never been so happy in my life to have kept my legs closed! I guess all those years of not being big hoe paid off!
If this was you, how would you have handled this entire situation? Would you have had pity on the woman or would you have not cared? Could I have handled this any differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment