Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Guess who gave birth?

Sitting around with my girlfriends at Starbucks for probably the 100th time, discussing only God knows what that day, I thought, the foolishness that we discuss on a daily basis, no one would ever believe what they heard. The good, the bad, and the questionably constructive criticism.

Not to mention, I'm pretty sure that these things do not just, happen to us. Even if we did tell stories about the things that happened to us, certainly no one would believe us, just because it's too outladish!  I'm not totally sure I would believe my friends if I didnt know them perosnally. Like the guy that basically got a hard on, while standing next to my girlfriend on the train in Dubai, or my girlfriend that "deep throated" a little "too deep" one night and barfed all over her boyfriend, or perhaps me getting so drunk that I gave a stranger a "champagne shower" because I thought it would be good for her scalp.

Weird?? Yes. Did those incidents really happen? Hell yes! Was I crying in laughter after I was told these stories-even my own that clearly had to be repeated back to me since I did not remember. Most definitely.

So. I gave birth to Tall Hot Latte. Randomness about me and my dating life, my friends and their foolishness, and anything that probably makes me giggle (or think a little too hard about for that matter) while alone in my car as I sit in traffic.

Get ready. It's no telling what I'm going to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment