Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Disappearing Acts

I'm thinking these things only happen to me.

Have you ever met a guy that likes to float in and out of your life, giving you no reason for his his random behavior whatsoever? I sure has hell do!

I met a guy in December by the name of Lee. We met online at Plentyoffish.com and had our first date at Dave n Busters-probably my fave first date location. Sure, I was late, on complete accident!, but it was still a great first date! Afterwards we went on maybe one or two more dates and then he began to get salty with me about how much I was going out- with other people. I'm thinking, uh, dude. We are not in a relationship. I thought we were just dating. 

Who'd have thought the jerk off would "magically lose touch" with me for 6-8 weeks and reappear just to take to me to a Mavs game?! Now... I'm no fool. I'm fully aware that I was probably the last choice on his guest list, but whatever! Just like he was using me at his leisure, I was using him for free fun! No touching involved, just free leisure activity on him!  

Most recently, he reappeared with an attempt to make me his new booty call. In short, this dummy was inviting me over all hours of the night. I didn't mind coming to his house, it was the HOURS that he was inviting me over that was a problem. The only thing open at the hours he was liking was legs, AND NOT MINE. I'm thinking dude, you're not a vampire. What's the problem with seeing each other when the sun is up? Did I mention that these invites were via Facebook instant messenger and text messages? What's the problem with picking up the phone? Can  get some respect put-lease? I had to let him know what I was not going to stand for.

After a constant back and forth one sided unsuccessful persuasion of him trying to get me to drive 45 minutes to his house in the dark, alone, late at night, he finally realized that he lost the battle. He attempted to resurface a week later with open ended text messages trying to get me to probe and actually take the bait, but, yet again, he lost. He has disappeared again. Yay! Let's see how long it takes him to resurface.

If this was you, how would you have handled the situation? 

No comments:

Post a Comment