Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Does this mean he likes me?

Normally, I’m completely oblivious when a man is flirting with me. Unless he’s getting super close to me and trying to touch me, I probably haven’t noticed at all. (and in that case, I'm probably trying to make an effort so he can't touch me at all) So, it’s pretty rare that I notice that man is liking me enough to actually want to go out with me.
There’s this guy. Anthony is his name. I met him via a mutual friend at a pool party this summer. Naturally, I over looked him, like I do most men. (Sad but true fact).  My friend introduces him to me and we strike up a conversation, in the pool. We talk and talk and talk and I happen to be my normal, well, what I think is normal but may not be normal for most, goofy self that I am. Over the course of the evening, I’m guessing that he is somewhat taking an interest in me, but I’m not certain so I just let it go.
Somehow, we exchanged numbers. I’m kind of jaded on how that happened but whatever. The point is, I got his number. A few days later, he goes on vacation with his girlfriend, that he broke up with that same week, and he comes back texting me how he wants to see me. I’m like hmmmm. Interesting. Well. for whatever reason. I don’t go BUT, I did invite him out with me and my friends a week later.
Being that I’m still unsure what exactly is running through his head, I’m flirting with him and I think he was flirting back. It’s hard to tell. He’s so calm, cool, and collected, and I’m the complete  antiphrasis of that. It was kind of difficult to tell what was happening!
Within the course of this flirting session while we were out, I happen to throw out there,” hey, I would so love to try a trapeze class and go flying through the air.” This dude says,” hey, if you find one, I’ll do it with you. “I’m thinking, yeah right! So I price the class and find one like 2-3 hours outside of town. I contact him  and he says sure! Let’s do it! Then he asks me, do you want to invite 2 other people to help on gas or do you just want it to be us?  I responded with, “not sure, I hadn’t processed it that far.”
I was a little on the surprised side since I did not have a response prepared for this question. 

What should I do? Go on the road trip alone or invite a couple friends? Does this mean he has a crush on me or what? How would you interpret it?

No comments:

Post a Comment