Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Snuggle Buddy

As the temperature dropped significantly, this past weekend, where I live, I realized how un prepared I was for winter! 

You'd think that I was referring to clothes but, no, I am not. For some people, autumn/fall/winter is known as cuffing season or the season in which a snuggle buddy is quite handy. 

Why is a snuggle buddy handy? Why can't your snuggie do the trick? Because a snuggie is not a warm body that is there to rub up against you at night and keep you warm when it's freezing outside! You'd think that of all the applicants that I had willingly applying to be in my presence  throughout the course of the summer, that I would at least have one candidate suitable for a snuggle buddy, right? WRONG.

There's an art for choosing a snuggle buddy. It more so depends on what you want. In my case, it has everything to do with what man on the planet will be willing to sleep with me, snuggle with me, somewhat assume the boyfriend role without the title, and most importantly, not attempt to do it to me.  

I know, I know, I'm asking for too much, but a girl can dream right? I mean, certainly there is  a heterosexual man out there that is willing to want to hang out with me throughout the course of the winter, without his libido in mind, right?

Needless to say, I'm stuck out right now, and packing onto my bed all the blankets I can spare since I have no one to rub my legs up against.

Any suggestions on how to revise my wants? Do you have a snuggle buddy lined up for the winter? Are you cuffed up?

No comments:

Post a Comment