Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Is it really real?

After learning through experience, I have found that it is best to keep my opinions to myself unless I am specifically asked for them. Even when I am asked for my opinion, I should tone it down as much as possible, since most people really don't want your opinion, they actually just want to you to agree with whatever poppycock they are spouting at the moment.

I know a woman that is dating this man. As it has been relayed to me, the man is separated from his wife. In reference to the separation, he has told her that the entire marriage was a mistake and he got her pregnant on accident, but he loves his son. They are separated, however, he has not filed for divorce nor separation. (Does that mean they are just "verbally" separated?) He supposedly  is concerned with the custody of his child as he knows that it is going to be a custody battle. He no longer lives with his wife and has his own house and lives alone.

When she asks about filing for divorce and how it's going, he gets an attitude. When she finally asks him, how soon after the divorce do you think that we will get married,  his response was, well, we would really have to get to know each other and then go from there. (They've been dating for two years. How well do you they really need to get to know each other?)

She stopped seeing him and then started seeing him again. She now claims they're like best friends. ( I was unaware that you had sex with your best friend) He does ignorant things to her like tell her go to hell etc just to get a rise out of her to see how she will react. She blows up his phone, they have it out, and then they are back to square one. Yet she still sticks around after all of this. Is that really how a friend treats a friend? She swears that he's the most real guy that she's met in this town. She swears she loves him, he loves her, and that he's the person that she's supposed to marry. What does love really look like?

I have a few questions: is he really going to divorce his wife or is it just cheaper to keep her? Is he stringing the woman along? Is she his mistress? He has been disrespecting her for the past two years by not even filing for divorce? Are they really dating since he is legally still married? What's really going on? Why hasn't she stopped talking to him?Why is he stringing her along as such.

Do you have any insight on this? I'm certainly confused and would like some clarification.

PS. no, this is most definitely not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment