Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Into the New Year

Remember "the new guy" that I went on a date with, that went shopping with me right after the breakup?

How about, I haven't heard from him at all since our date! WTF is that about? He wont answer my calls or my texts. I let that situation go. In the words of one of my girlfriends, he was just a rebound guy anyway.

Everything is looking so much better!! I had an awesome New Year that I celebrated out of town. Of course TP still texts me once a week to "check" on me. How nice of him right? HA! What a jackass. I know he's doing that solely because he doesn't want me to get over him and his stupidity.

It's funny how you can think something is so wonderful and amazing and then you later realize how whack it really was in the first place. I hate to quote Beyonce but, "it sucks to be you right now!"

I do not do resolutions since I feel that resolutions are something that you should be doing in the first place. Instead, I do goal setting. As opposed to traditionally just writing down all of my goals, I create a vision board. As your goals will probably change throughout the year as you accomplish them, so does your vision board. I've been thinking about everything that I want to accomplish this year and I've been frantically flipping through magazines trying to get it together! As soon as it's completed, I'll have to post a picture! I think one of the most of important goals I have for the new year is to practice having patience. I always always always, want what I want, the moment that I want it, completely disregarding how there is a work in process with everything. Nothing in life is really instant. That's my goal for sure for this year. Hell. for the rest of my life.

Do you believe in resolutions? Why or why not? Do you prefer goal setting?


No comments:

Post a Comment