Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

What really just happened?



I think at this point, I’m in a state of shock. An overwhelming ball of emotion. 

IDK how on earth I ended up in a relationship last this week!

I know, This is the man that I prayed for. I asked God to send me a God fearing man, that came from a good family, was tall, dark, and handsome, and thought the world of me. I asked for God to send me an ambitious man that was focused, had an amazing work ethic, was goal oriented and would be a great provider for our family.  I prayed that he would be smart, good with money, has good relationship with his parents, and loves his mama.
This man is every single one of those things.

I think I’m a little bit in denial. I just got out of a totally horrible situation that was never going to work, that I thought I could make work because I wasn’t sure if I could do any better. Glad I was dead wrong. 

TP was not what I was praying for in the least. He was none of those things that I listed.
I know this is moving fast. He's just left today to go to a training in Virginia, but It just feels right. 

I don’t know what’s about to happen between us, as we are in a long distance relationship at this point, but it just feels right.

Have you ever been in a long distance relationship before? Any tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment